3.01.2009

From the mountain, where the air is clear...

"Here on the mountain I have spoken to you clearly: I will not often do so down in Narnia. Here on the mountain, the air is clear and your mind is clear; as you drop down into Narnia, the air will thicken. Take great care that is does not confuse your mind. And the signs which you have learned here will not look at all as you expect them to look, when you meet them there. That is why it is so important to know them by heart and pay no attention to appearances. Remember the signs and believe the signs. Nothing else matters." Aslan, The Silver Chair

Nairobi, Kenya. Elevation: 5450 feet above sea level.
God speaks clearly:
Memorize my word.
Listen to your pain, but not too closely. It is lying to you. Dig in it, follow it to the root, go way back.
By My wounds you ARE healed. ARE, not will be. When you find the roots, Let My healing there.
Walk in my ways, even in your mind. Let my paths be your neural pathways. My thoughts are not your thoughts; my thoughts are better-- they do not return void, they are like rain that does not return until it has run its course through the earth, producing life.
Balance yourself in Me.
Learn to let some of these things go before you even grasp them. Some of these things are "whys"; you don't need to figure out all of them. You don't need to tie up every loose end. That is my job. I am the braider, the binder, the knot-tier and the cord-breaker. I hold all the endings and I hold all the reasons. I hold all Reason. You must trust Me. Learn to be Satisfied in ME.
I AM ENOUGH.
And you are precious to Me.
Stop trying so hard, stop striving. Stop trying to become. There may be a time for that later, or maybe not. Right now, just be. Learn to just be. Just be with Me.
Because I am Enough, and you are precious to Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment